Monday, January 27, 2014

Important news

Hey Guys so I'm getting back to playing fantage and don't worry I'm not deleting this blog. So I'm going to make an fas. An Fas is a fantage animated series if you didn't know, And you can only make it with Sony vegas pro WHICH I HAVE :D. But its not like your normal fantage series with regular people that you don't know, you use PICTURES of people. I'm going to host a tryout so you can come I'll pick the lucky winners and list your names and take your picture I'll also show you behind the scenes of my fantage animated series. I almost gave up til something sparked i almost quit until I remebered my friends who care so now I'm trying to get into fantage more. So guys plz don"t pressure me while im doing this I get stressed and I'm trying my best. Thanks to everyone who supports me :D

1 comment:

  1. this makes me sad thinking people supported me. No one does I fail to much that they don't care.

    ReplyDelete