Tuesday, February 25, 2014

NOOO D:

If you must know my fantage goal used to be to get cool cat hair but when Trade N' Sell left I couldn't and i gave up on fantage :( now they have it back and I won't be able to get it due to Ecoins, I wont have enough and I want it to last forever so say goodbye my one and only goal will be lost so I think I might quit and I'm not bluffing. I lost my goal and its never coming back. let me show you everything wrong.
I make a blog no one cares to look because they are too satisfied with those blogs that were already becoming famous because they have a beautiful fantage character with lots of awesome things like CC and I try and try for youtube while I suffer trying to get people to watch my dumb little videos and commenting rude things like I'm stupid and I can't do anything right. I feel as though I can't accomplish things.I try so hard but yet nothing is given to me. Guess how long I tried to get cool cat hair? I woke up everyday feeling I would get it when all i got was NOTHING or guess how many times I've almost been scammed because I wanted CC so bad? many times. Guess how many times people took my good items telling me theirs was better? every time I tried. I could have had it if someone didn't lie to me. I had bunny nose and bombshell but yet I didn't get it. I give up. Convince me I can. Because it won't work. I've tried WITH every thing I could. But seeing the fact that I failed once again shows me I can't. Some people might think this is dramatic but im speaking from what is the truth. Goodbye fantage. I hate it right now I think. and I know I wont have the money to buy a $50 card on a little computer game. Because I don't have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment