Monday, June 23, 2014

Fantage Squid...

Hellow so today I will be telling my story of how I found fanatge squids, how I became a mod,to a owner,, and other interesting facts !


It started when I was in Starbucks just hanging out with people. Then I saw a advertisement .. It was by a fantagian named cutiefortacos. I asked her if I can be a mod. she said she will think about it. Being a mod means u have a lot of responsibility. and I barley met tuna.. So of course I didn't become a mod right away!  so then I googled fanatge squids and I found it.. To be honest Fanatge Squids started as a normal blog. I was like hmm its a great blog because I met good ppl there.. like I first met Alice. we were just STRANGERS. We didn't talk a lot.. I met a few people... they don't come on no more..  then I started talking to Alice more often. I started hanging out with her a lot !  and well we became best friends . She's actually my Nina now ! The owner Tuna is awesome too! We became close friends too ! she's nice and smart .. I mean she made this blog rlly awesome :) like now  its more filled with stuff. its not just a original blog now.. Its more filled ! aye ! so one day I was like hmm... I should advertise... no one was on.. people came on. Max.20 ppl came tuna saw she was amazed ! so she decided to make me a moderator. I was so happy I didn't even expect that I was just advertising for fun! Few months passed, we talked a lot we talked everyday ... Me tuna and alice are like the 3 musketeers! We are rlly close friends ! :) so she made me a owner !~ wow  was i glad ! she made me a admin! wow .. shes a nice friend .. well that's my history in fanatge squids !   💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 thanks for the people were always there for me !









~ Nutella_Nina 

No comments:

Post a Comment