Sunday, June 1, 2014

New author interview~


Okay so, I need another author to help with the blog. All I need is the following information:

Will you ACTUALLY help out?

Will you be lazy?

What are your special skills for blogs?

You will get to be an owner on chat, will you be nice to guests and not kick or ban people for unnecessary reasons?

Will you follow the rules?

Do you know how to add htmls?

Will you ask before you do something?

Why do you want to be an author?


If you want to be an author contact me at because8cats@googlemail.com to give me your answers. Before sending notify me in comments. 

2 comments:

  1. hi its me spongebob! lol jk its me yuno i could help because i go on the computer early in the moring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay just send the answers to the questions above!

      Delete