Thursday, July 17, 2014

All of this is bad! :(

I love cleverbot and minecraft and ROBLOX. Next thing you know they will be targeting Fantage... and... *gulps*
SIMS!
AND I'M THE F***ING QUEEN OF SIMS!!!!!!! ME! ME!!!!!!!! >:(
Anyways why I'm so paronoid because I don't know if Tuna's cleverbot started to work yet, but if it hasn't you should be happy!
I got hacked on my computer :'(
I had to close one of my blogs that have just gotten over 8,000 views. Not my sims 3 one, it was about animals :)
But suddenly there were strange posts NOT made by me, but on my account! Here are a few :
"It kills... thrusting deeper... moaning and killing"
"Making babies, burning them, making more babies with them..."
And there was one very inappropriate about... well something my dad watches. If little CHILDREN didn't go on this blog maybe then I'd say it but they do.
And in the comments I saw this :
"herwvbhevqvhqbhvbyrvyrvbrbcleverboth4b"
I copy and pasted that. Now I will uppercase what I saw.
"herwvbhevqvhqbhvbyrvyrvbrbCLEVERBOTh4b"
Thats right, cleverbot.
In every comment, filled up the comment section. I went a little crazy because I had a feeling it was from cleverbot.
I looked up alot about cleverbot and I FOUND THIS WEBSITE..
woah my caps lock turned on after I wrote found... o_e
Anyways, here is the link. You can see it for yourself. http://hackersdontwin.com/?tag=cleverbot
This blog saved my life. Here is a link from it...
(the website that can hack you)
Cleverbot obviously.
Facebook  - you can now speak to iGod using Facebook. A moderator also argued with my friends son. Facebook also has a connection to Zynga games.
Steam
Runescape
Omegle
Jabberwacky
Cheer up the Chatbot
Eliza
Alice
Pandora Bots
iGod
Yahoo Chat
Twit Network Chatroom right under Steve Gibson’s nose
The Minecraft Chatroom
Zynga games: Words with Friends and Hanging with Friends
I have found them on a Minecraft Server playing Minecraft, where they were flirting with my child!
Rohitab in the IRC and on the boards
Deviantart they changed the titles of literature posted there
Shroomery on the boards
YouTube in the comments
Cisco customer support is another theory because of the way I was treated there
Another theory is the Sony PS3 network which formed a partnership with Steam when Portal 2 came out.
They gave me a hint a couple of times that pointed to Roblox.  I don’t play Roblox but my son used to.
One of the last times I visited they said Yoville and they’ve also said Google chat to me.
STAY CAREFUL!
And this might be my last post. Sorry if I look like I'm advertising! ): I hope the FBI finds out soon...

3 comments:

  1. cleverbot is working... i think cleverbot was just hacked dont worry. it would probably be easy to hack cleverbot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you should mute your microphone and put tape on your webcam... I immediately looked up if Cleverbot was a hacker because it knew my computer password, username... sorry I never reply.. :/

      Delete
    2. THE BLOG WAS HACKED OMFG!!!!! When I returned from my dad's i saw something that made my jaw drop...I will post it!!

      Delete