Monday, July 14, 2014

Free fantage accounts! Member/Ecoins

So these are free accounts that are memberships or have ecoins!
Before anything, I have to say something for Tuna.
I apologize about emilia063... but she is going on this page as well because I created her and  she is my account I put on a public forum. Basically she isn't just one person. I apologize Tuna/Taco for saying that, but its true!
KICK MAH ASS ALL YOU WANT Dx
Okay lets start! ^^
Username : Emilia063
Password : 063063
Username : smiley0766
Password : zhengv2468
Username : jenny_rox2
Password : 15983259pink
Username : harry_potter_fan
Password : fantage101
None of these I take credit for except for emilia063! Please enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. Um what are you apologizing for? Is this something obvious... o.o Please tell me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emilia063 stopped you from quitting fantage X3
      I gave her away on a different blog I worked on once...
      I thought you might be sad to know this account is used by alot of people...
      Am I not a squiddy helper anymore? I aint even a member XD

      Delete
  2. hmm..Jenny does not work, and the others are banned! O_O
    Thanks for those tho...xD

    ReplyDelete